Area name Wannamaker Nature Reserve
There are picnic sites with grills located throughout the park for your enjoyment.
- 7.7 acres of grassy open meadows
- 2 miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and skating
- 2 playgrounds: the Tot-Lot and Fun Lot
- Picnic sites with tables and grills
- Sand volleyball court
- Horseshoe pits
- Off-leash dog park
- Large play hill
- Seasonal sprinkler water play area
- Park center with snack bar, shaded porch, restrooms, and large patio
- Bike and boat rentals for riding the trails or explore the 5-acre lagoon system.
- Covered shelter, meeting, and reception facility rentals.
- Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark is a fantastic seasonal waterpark where kids and adults alike will have a great time!
Park fees and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.
North Charleston Wannamaker County Park is a nature-oriented park designed for family and group use, offering over 1,015 acres of beautiful woodlands and wetlands, and provides guests with a variety of activities. Miles of paved trails allow for exploration of the area’s beautiful natural resources.